Monday, January 18, 2010

Job Applications, Life Changes

I've decided it is time to leave France and have given myself a deadline of six months to find something, somewhere, but I had forgotten how daunting the job application process is. After reworking my CV for the last week, I think it is probably in okay shape to start submitting. If anyone, anywhere knows of any job opportunities, please let me know. Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated!

Since I have decided that I am on the last leg of my French journey (I know, I know, things can always change and I might be here longer than I want considering the job market at the moment), I promise to blog at least once a week and to take as many photos of Paris and the surrounding areas as possible. But, if any readers-if there are any left-want to know or see something specific, please let me know and I'll do my best to blog about it.

Hope everyone is having a pleasant New Year!

7 comments:

buffalodick said...

Bon chance, mon cheri! There are opportunities in the states, but skip Michigan! The rust belt is in the tank right now..

Anonymous said...

Which kind of jobs are you looking for, and where?

I think we all hate looking for jobs but it feels good when you finally find the perfect place!

Good luck :-)

Unknown said...

Thanks you Buffalodick. I am looking everywhere, but for the moment I hope to stay abroad...I still have so much to learn.

Zhu-I am looking for any jobs, anywhere in the world. The sky (oceans) are the limit...and I don't need the perfect job, as long as I am experiencing a new culture or challenge, I am good!

Citizen of cao0o0s!!! said...

Don´t worry about getting a job, best things in life are the ones that are actually not things, love, laugh and frienship. So enjoy Paris, the job will come! Good Luck

Unknown said...

Citizen-It is hard to enjoy a place when you are ready to leave, but I am making an effort!

Unknown said...

Now only if I could also visit you in that time too!!! I'm crossing my fingers as you are doing the same for me! ;-)

Unknown said...

I am Expat! Trust me.