Friday, May 20, 2005

Date Night with the Girls.

Last weekend my friends, Heather and Amanda, and I went to the movies. We saw Crash. It was a so-so movie; I wasn’t really impressed with it. The movie has some really intense scenes, which are the only reasons this film was even tolerable. Mostly the movie was about racial tension, bigotry, and relatively intelligent people making very unintelligent choices. The characters were not well developed. Overall, with the exception of the emotional peaks the movie relied on for dramatic effect, it was a big disappointment. I really don’t like movies anyway because it is too hard for me to sit still through a 2 hour event. I wanted to see something original and all the reviews of Crash claimed it was an original movie. Oh well, we had fun just hanging out and that is the most important thing.

No comments: