Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Hap, Hap, Happy Day!

Yesterday was a big day for me because I bought a bike. I am so excited about it; I feel like a little kid. It is green and has a quick release wheel and seat. I had no idea what this was until my roommate Jessica and my friend Andy showed me. I think it is a decent bike and it will entertain me when I am bored. Plus I can get around Cergy better now.

I also bought my train ticket to Germany. I am going to visit my friend Mary and then go and see the town where my roommate lives. I don't know if I am more excited travelling or just the idea of getting out of France for a while. I am really looking forward to this trip because teaching is really exhausting for some reason. I have done this before, but I don't remember it being so tiring. Oh well, I guess it is the price of getting older.

No comments: