Thursday, April 21, 2005

Drugs are bad, mmkay.

I had surgery last week and I have to give a huge shout out to my dear friend Vanessa Adams for taking me to the hospital, waiting for me during the procedure and taking such good care of me after. You are the best! I would also like to thank Amanda Porbeck for her help as well.

I got some pretty powerful drugs, Tylox, to be exact and now I think I may be permanently stupid. I only took 8 and have not had any since Sunday, but I am still having a hard time concentrating. Also, reading is almost impossible. I have come to the conclusion that drugs are bad, very bad!

I bought a digital camera and finally received it. It is an Olympus Ultra Zoom C-765 and I love it. I don’t think I could have liked anything any better, unless it had diamonds encrused all over it, of course. Be prepared for many pictures.

I must get back to work or at least pretend to get back to work. As I stated earlier, my attention span is not great today. I am just working hard at not messing up too much.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Awww, you are the best, Ang! I'm so glad you are out and about, and don't worry, you'll get your brain back!

Unknown said...

Will you still love me even if I am stupid?

Eddo said...

BRING ON THE PICTURES!